In compliance with art. 10 of LAW 34/2002, of 11 July on Information Society Services and E-Commerce, the general information data of the website www.daymsa.com are indicated:
Owner:DESARROLLO AGRÍCOLA Y MINERO, S.A.
Address: Camino de Enmedio nº 120, 50013-Zaragoza-España
Telephone: + 34 976 46 15 16 Tax
Registry: Commercial Registry of Zaragoza Volume 1.030, Folio 163, Page Z-1663
General Conditions of Use:
- Users Access to the web site www.daymsa.com attributes to those who do so the condition of user, accepting, from that moment, fully and with no restrictions whatsoever, these General Conditions.
- Use of the website The user agrees to use the web site and its services and contents without contravening current law, good faith, generally accepted uses and public order. Likewise, the use of the web site for illegal or harmful purposes against Desarrollo Agrícola y minero, S.A. or third parties, or that may cause harm or impede the normal operation of the web site is prohibited.
- Responsibility of the user The web site is used under the sole and exclusive responsibility of the user. Said responsibility extends to the use, on the part of the user or of any third party, of passwords or similar, assigned for access to the web site, as well as access to any of its services. Notwithstanding the foregoing statements, Desarrollo Agrícola y Minero, S.A. reserves the right to modify, unilaterally and with no advance notice, access to the web site for those users who do not comply with these general conditions.
- Reservation of rights Desarrollo Agrícola y Minero, S.A. reserves the right to modify, unilaterally and with no advance notice, whenever it deems necessary, the structure and design of the web site, as well as to modify or eliminate the services, the contents and the conditions for access and/or use of the web site.
- Exclusion of guarantees and liability Desarrollo Agrícola y minero, S.A. does not provide any guarantee, nor does it assume liability, under any circumstances, for the damages of any nature that may derive from: The lack of availability, maintenance and effective operation of the web site and/or its services or contents. The lack of usefulness, suitability or validity of the web site and/or its services or contents to satisfy specific needs, activities or results or expectations of the users. The existence of viruses, malicious programmes or programmes with damaging contents. The illicit, negligent, and fraudulent use, contrary to these General Conditions, to good faith, to generally accepted uses or to the public order of the web site, its services or contents, by the user. Non-performance on the part of third parties of their obligations or commitments with regard to the services rendered to the users through the web site.
- Intellectual and industrial property The texts, images, logos, distinctive symbols, sounds, animations, videos, source code and rest of contents included in this web site are the property of Desarrollo Agrícola y Minero, S.A., or the same disposes if applicable of the right to use or exploitation of the same, and thus they become works protected by the current law on intellectual and industrial property. Any transmission, distribution, reproduction or storage, total or partial, carried out for profit or commercial purposes, of the contents stored on this web site, is expressly prohibited, except with the prior express consent of the owner of the rights. The legitimacy of the intellectual or industrial property rights pertaining to the contents provided by third parties is the exclusive responsibility of the same. Access to this web site does not grant the user any right or ownership over the intellectual and industrial property rights of the corporate elements.
- Applicable law and jurisdiction These General Conditions of Use will be governed by Spanish law. Desarrollo Agrícola y Minero, S.A. and the user, expressly waiving the right to any other jurisdiction to which they may be entitled, submit to the Jurisdiction of the Courts of Zaragoza for all actions that may be carried out as a result of the rendering of the service of the web site and of its services and contents, and regarding the interpretation, application, fulfilment or non-fulfilment of that which is established here.