Clariagua® is an efficient Algaecide for irrigation ponds. Contains Quaternary ammonium salts against green and black algae
Algae in irrigation ponds
The presence of algae in irrigation ponds is the cause of mayor problems of obstruction of filters, pressure regulators and irrigations systems and drips.
- Water blockage: lack of water renewal increases algae growth.
- pH level: better growth in slightly acidic waters.
- Water content of nitrates and phosphates: algae feed on them, therefor, the more content, the bigger growth.
- Light: bigger luminous intensity improves photosynthetic activity.
- Temperature: high temperatures favor algae proliferation.
Clariagua® is an efficient Algaecide for irrigation ponds. Contains Quaternary ammonium salts against green and black algae.
Clariagua® acts increasing algae´s cellular walls permeability, which destroys the algae after its cytoplasmic content is leak out.
Clariagua® possess a flocculant effect transporting the deactivated algae to the pond bed.
Benefits of Clariagua®:
- Clariagua® is effective at every range of pH.
- Very small dose: the more efficient treatment available.
- Easy application: total solubility.
- Do not affect the superior plants present in the water or the plants irrigated with this water (horticultural plants, fruit trees, grass, ornamentals, etc.) at the recommended dosage.
- Effectiveness not affected by the mineral content of the water.
- Effectiveness not affected by the organic content of the water.
- Do not stain.
- Imperceptible odor.